Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Breakfast!




This is another in my series of "Breakfasts without toast" for those of you who don't believe one can start the day without bread (or sugar). I always do and I don't feel inclined to make and eat "bread substitutes" which just are not bread.  This is fairly similar to one I posted the other day, but includes Turkish apricots instead of Greek figs. And yes I know that there is "sugar" in fruit but I aim not to eat added, white and deadly, sugar.

Ingredients

3 heaped soupspoons strained yoghurt
1/2 apple
cinnamon
6 Turkish dried apricots
20 almonds
35 gr pomegranate seeds

Mode

Chop the apple roughly and place in breakfast bowl
Sprinkle with cinnamon
Roughly chop the apricots and place in bowl
Add almonds.
Spoon on the yoghurt
Top off with pomegranate seeds.
Enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin