Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Lemon potatoes



I love lemon potatoes but for some unknown reason have never cooked them. The topic arose in a conversation with @ladymidnight recently and I wondered why I have never done so. We talked about different shapes people cooked them in and after a bit of research in my cookbooks this is what I came up with last night. Just yummy!



Ingredients

2 large potatoes
Dry rosemary
Olive oil
2 lemons
1/2 cup water



Mode

Preheat oven to 220c
Chop potatoes in desired shape
Place in ovenproof dish
Pour oil over potatoes and use hands to ensure potatoes are coated
Sprinkle over dry rosemary
Place in oven and bake for 20 minutes
Meanwhile juice the lemons and add water to lemon juice
Remove potatoes from oven
Pour lemon mixture over the potatoes 
Return to oven for another 40-45 minutes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin