Saturday, February 4, 2017

Roasted capsicum splash & chicken



This recipe is barely cooking!  But I did prepare the ingredients, assemble them and then bake in the oven so I guess cooking was involved. The trigger for it was the Christmas gift from my nephew of some yummy Yarra Valley Roasted capsicum salad splash. One evening I saw it sitting on the kitchen bench and I decided I would try it with the chicken thighs I had been planning to cook for dinner with pesto. And the result was delicious served with some nutty brown rice.




Ingredients

700 gr chicken thighs
4 tbs roasted red capsicum salad splash
Parmesan



Mode

Preheat the oven to 180c
Roughly chop the chicken
Arrange the chicken in an oven-proof serving dish
Spoon the splash over the chicken
Stir to ensure that the chicken is covered with the splash
Grate Parmesan over the meat
Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 45 minutes.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin