Saturday, August 27, 2016

Potatoes and garlic roasted in truffle oil



My nephew often gives me interesting little treats to cook with. When I am wondering what to cook and how, casting my eye around often provides a solution. It certainly did last night when I was thinking about roasting potatoes and saw the truffle oil.  It was all very simple, but I loved the outcome.



Ingredients

Potatoes
Garlic cloves
Truffle oil
Rosemary sprigs



Mode

Preheat oven to 200c
Chop potatoes into eighths
Arrange in oven dish
Separate garlic cloves but do not peel
Place in dish with potatoes
Pour on truffle oil
With your hands ensure that the vegetables are covered in oil
Place high in the oven for 45 minutes, stirring halfway through
Add sprigs of rosemary and return to the oven for another 20 minutes.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin