Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Tahini chia pudding



What a yummy breakfast! I love tahini and was so excited to see a reference to using it with chia seeds to make a pudding that I went straight out to buy some almond milk to experiment. The tahini goes fabulously with the chia seeds and almond milk and the berries and mixed fruit add tiny morsels of other flavours. This was made with what my hand alighted upon in the kitchen (apart from the almond milk) so I'll be making other experiments.



Ingredients

3 tbs chia seeds
1 tbs tahini
150 mls unsweetened almond milk
6 mixed frozen berries
1 tbs mixed dry fruit

Mode

Add almond milk to a bowl and mix in chia seeds
Add tahini and stir through
Add frozen berries and stir through
Sprinkle dry fruit on top
Place in refrigerator overnight
Eat and enjoy for breakfast!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Polyxena this looks so yummy! I love your blog, and was excited to see that you're an Aussie food blogger too :)
I'm currently hosting a giveaway and would love for you to enter! You'll find the details here - https://www.facebook.com/butterandjamblog

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin