Tuesday, December 30, 2014

#blog12daysxmas Day 6 Μπριζόλες χοιρινές

Or in other words Greek pork chops. I love Greek grilled meat: souvlakia, chops,  meatballs. Usually I just prepare the meat by flinging it in some olive oil and oregano, maybe some garlic too. It sits for a while and it goes on the grill.

However, this year for Christmas someone gave me some Creaming Seeds Spice Co. Greek Seasoning. This consists of oregano, rosemary, garlic, sea salt, black peppercorns, onion, marjoram and lemon myrtle. So the flavour is a bit more complicated than my normal Greek grills. 


I tried it out with some pork chops and the result was delicious. I ate mine with salad and potatoes and ate the remainder cold for lunch over the next few days.

Ingredients

4 pork chops
2 tsp Greek seasoning
Olive oil

Mode

Sprinkle chops with Greek seasoning and splash on some olive oil
Leave to marinate for 15-20 minutes (or longer)
Heat the grill
Place the chops on the grill
Baste with the marinade
Grill both sides until cooked basting with the marinade from time to time
Enjoy with salad and potatoes

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin